JUST MAKE A PAY PAL PAYMENT TO OUR E-MAIL [email protected]
IT'S EASY IT WALKS YOU RIGHT THRU IT.
WHANT TO KNOW A LITTLE ON ME?? FOR REFERENCE'S ON ME, GO TO GUESTBOOK & FEEDBACKS ON THE LIST TO LEFT. THIS WILL GIVE YOU IDEA ON MY TRAINING AND HOW I'M.
FOR YOU THAT ARE ALREADY CUSTOMERS, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON YOUR EXPERIENCE.
It's here new 160 X 66 arena with events
and obstacle course items.
WE DON'T DO ALLOT OF ADVERTISING MOST IS OUR WEBSITE SO OUR STABLE IS REAL PERSONAL AND PRIVATE. NOT A LARGE STABLE.
PRICES MAY VARY ACCORDING TO SITUATIONS AND AGREEMENTS MADE
ALL BREEDS WELCOME, AND ALL TRAINING DONE HERE AT
OWENS' TOP OF THE HILL HORSES, A CHALLENGE IS MY PLEASURE.
Specialize in gaited horses, trail riding, and breaking.
RIDING LESSONS? TRAIL RIDING? EXERCISE? FUN? WHAT IS YOUR NEED..
Trail rides-- with all included ( horse, tack, and guide)
up to a hour 35.00
If time goes over I will round off fairly..
ALL RIDERS WILL RIDE IN ARENA FIRST TO BE ABLE TO DETERMINE SAFETY OF RIDER. IF A MINI LESSON IS NEEDED 5.00 WILL BE ADDED
We also have a obstacle course to practice on before going out in open,
* On group rides check availability on enough horses available at time, but will take separate rides.
own tack, and saddle horses take 5.00 off
own horse, you do all horse work take 5.00 off
If you have tack and horse but need help with learning on trails add 5.00
Packages available at discount, when paid in advance.
Buy 5 riding lesson or trail rides get 6 one free!!!
Riding lessons-- Read below to find out what all you will learn.
ON PREMISES ALL INCLUDED (TEACHER, HORSE AND TACK)
UP TO A HOUR 40.00 A LESSON.
I drive you for a ride or you can learn to drive a horse.
Rides are 45.00
teaching to drive 50.00
Horse care teaching--
UP TO A HOUR 15-20.00 A HOUR
HORSE WORKING--20.00 UP TO HOUR
***WILL COME OUT TO YOU, IF YOU PAY FOR GAS AND TIME DRIVING.!!!!
ALL PAYMENT TO BE PAID IN A MONTH ADVANCED WHEN HORSE DROPPED OFF, PAPERS WILL NEED FILLED OUT AT THIS TIME. TO SAVE TIME I CAN E-MAIL THEM TO YOU.
NEGATIVE COGGINS REQUIRED.
Lease one of my broke horses--Pay board on it you can ride all you want.
Horse training--(ALL FEED INCLUDED)
4 Weeks board + 300.00 for training
See some of the horses I trained.. click here also go to gallery and see pictures of riders and horses I have trained.
Horse breaking--(ALL FEED INCLUDE)
Board + 300.00 A MONTH
* The price of horses being broke is for at least 8 weeks of training,
if only 30 days are wanted it will be-- Board + 350.00
Bad habits-- are 75.00 on top of the training or breaking
for 4 weeks 75.00
Boarding-- most feed included, sawdust, worming to be up to date as other horses are wormed on farm, supplements or any additional feeds, to be paid by owner, shots to be provided by owners, but not a must, current coggins a must and up to date. Any farrier work also to be paid by owner.Horses are turn out for exercise daily if weather permitted. Horses are turned out and stalls cleaned daily.
** 275.00 A MONTH ---This is for lot or pasture
**.325.00 small run out with stall.300.00 if another horse with it.
**350.00 A MONTH--- FOR FULL STALL BOARD
**175.00 A MONTH---FOR STALL USE, THIS ONLY INCLUDES SAWDUST.
OWNER SUPPLIES ALL FOOD, AND CLEANS STALL AT LEAST EVERY OTHER
DAY. IF NOT CLEANED A 4.00 A DAY CHARGE WILL APPLY.
**If arena needed to be used with your horse add 25.00 a month to any of above.
**20.00 a use per horse, if you wan to bring your own horse to ride in arena up to 2 hrs per person or horse.
YOUR RIDING LESSONS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
* Start to Lead the horse with confidence * Keep horse from invading your ?hula-hoop? of personal space * Lead the horse in and out of gates
* Properly tie lead rope or in cross ties for grooming
* How to walk around horse safely while grooming and tacking
* Proper & efficient grooming techniques (tools & order of use)
* Be able to touch horse all over with hands
* How to pick the horse?s feet up
* Know what the horse?s mood is by reading his body language
(Happy, curious, nervous, obnoxious, bored, cranky, etc.)
* Be able to keep your horse at a safe distance from other horses
* Parts of the horse?s tack
* How to saddle the horse
* Proper girth tension before mounting
* Setting correct stirrup length
* Mounting from both sides of the horse from mounting block/bench
* Understand about ?energy up & down? to change speed/gaits.(stop to walk to trot to walk to stop only)
* Steering Progression Cues at the walk & trot- (1) look with both eyes, (2) hand softly directs rein in direction of eyes while (3)opposite leg helps ?push? horse in the desired direction.
* Adding other body, vocal, & rhythm cues to motivate a reluctant horse.
* Stopping & backing horse 4 steps (?hot potato? rein release)
* Emergency stop (disengaging the hind quarters)
* dismount (both feet on grown & push away)
Bonus Moments! (promotes confidence)
Learn how to:
* Safely give horses treats
When the beginner level is passed, the student is welcome to start leaving the arena on guided trail rides at the farm!!
More proficiency at all the beginner skills PLUS:
* Mount & dismount from fence & other obstacles (w/saddle)
* learn sitting & posting trot
* trot & steer around objects smoothly
* able to trot straight lines and large round circles
* learn 2-point / half-seat (for up-hills on the trail or small jumps in the arena)
* trot without stirrups
* Start the Canter (on the lunge line progressing to a large circle by yourself off-line)
These skills promote better balance & rhythm and are added to the program at this time to accelerate progress:
* Mount & dismount from fence & other obstacles * ride bareback at the walk, halt, circles & serpentines
* ride ?short bursts? at the trot bareback (15 steps or less with bareback pad)
Bonus Moments! (promotes bonding)
Learn how to:
* graze horse on lead line
* mix horse?s grain and give it to them after the riding session
VERY proficient at the walk, trot, canter in the arena. Able to traverse easily around and over small obstacles.
This level is working on the following:
* Leg yields at the trot (posting & sitting)
* Know canter leads
* Know the correct diagonal when riding posting trot * Extend the trot through the diagonals
* Learn more collection in horse at all gaits
* Jump 2 consecutive jumps not over 18? (trot in- canter out)
* Trot around the arena in 2-point / half-seat
* Canter the arena in half-seat
* More proficiency in body control & arena etiquette to be able to start competing in shows & competitions
WE TAKE JUST MAKE A PAYMENT TO OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, THRU PAY PAL